What's on?See all
Latest photoSee all
Airports & Airlines
Geneva Airport has one terminal (T1) with a few services (bank and exchange, post office, etc.), car rental, parking (P1 long term, P20 French Sector, P31-32-33 CFF station, P51 long term, P2 arrival, P3 departure), taxi... More than 50 airlines fly to/from this airport, with almost 90 destinantions.
Ideally located in the heart of the Valais Alps, Sion International Airport is right next to the largest ski resorts such as Verbier, les 4 vallées, Crans-Montana, Saas-fee, Zermatt, and very near many thermal resorts.
Zurich-Kloten Airport is the most important Swiss civil airport and one of the biggest in all Europe.
Placed in a strategic position 6 km from Lugano city centre and only 30 km from the border with Italy.
I am looking for...
bar, bus, taxi, etc...
- Accommodation & Travel
- Going Out
- Ski, Snowboard & Paragliding
- Sports, Health & Wellness
- General Services
- Banks & Financial Services
- Catering & Event Organisation
- Childcare, Kids Camps & Schools
- Concierge & Property Management Services
- Domestic Cleaning & Laundrettes
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents
- Other Services
- Film & Photography
- Garages & Petrol Stations
- IT, Design & Related Services
- Landscaping, Gardening & Florists
- Plumbers & Heating Specialists
- Worship & Religion
- Emergency services
Mountain Radio Verbier
Live streaming radio from our friends at Mountain Radio.
Verbier / Val de Bagnes
The site Verbier.com and its domain is not affiliated with or owned by any municipal authority. For the official website, go to:
Official website of the Commune of Bagnes.