What's on?See all
Latest photoSee all
Verbier is located around 1.5 hours from Geneva Airport by car, and around 3.5 hours from Zurich Airport.
The following airlines fly to Geneva:
Catch a train direct from Geneva Airport via Lausanne to Martigny. Then, swap to the St Bernard Express to Le Chable. From here, you can either catch the lift up or bus. For timetables, goto: www.sbb.ch
There are four main parking locations, in Le Chable as well as in Verbier at Perin, Catogne and Ermitage.
I am looking for...
bar, bus, taxi, etc...
- Accommodation & Travel
- Going Out
- Ski, Snowboard & Paragliding
- Sports, Health & Wellness
- General Services
- Banks & Financial Services
- Catering & Event Organisation
- Childcare, Kids Camps & Schools
- Concierge & Property Management Services
- Domestic Cleaning & Laundrettes
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents
- Other Services
- Film & Photography
- Garages & Petrol Stations
- IT, Design & Related Services
- Landscaping, Gardening & Florists
- Plumbers & Heating Specialists
- Worship & Religion
- Emergency services
Mountain Radio Verbier
Live streaming radio from our friends at Mountain Radio.
Verbier / Val de Bagnes
The site Verbier.com and its domain is not affiliated with or owned by any municipal authority. For the official website, go to:
Official website of the Commune of Bagnes.