What's on?See all
Latest photoSee all
PowdAir - The snow sports airline coming Sion Airport, just 3o minutes from Verbier
PowdAir - The snow sports airline coming to a local airport near you for winter 2017 flights.
Sion Airport which is just 30 minutes away from Verbier is set get yeat another airline direct from six UK airports as well as Rotterdam and Brussels. Early this year Swiss Air announced flights to Sion from London City.
PowdAir are launching a new dedicated airline to the winter snow sports market serving Sion Airport and the Valais Region from December 17.
PowdAir will be flying 5 days a week Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday & Monday No more 2+ hour transfers from Geneva!.
Seats are expected to cost between £99 and £150 one-way, including ski carriage.
More details to follow, but welcome to Valais PowdAir.......
French version of the latest news on Sion can be found here. http://www.lenouvelliste.ch/articles/valais/valais-central/sion-sept-nouvelles-destinations-pour-l-aeroport-636444
I am looking for...
bar, bus, taxi, etc...
- Accommodation & Travel
- Going Out
- Ski, Snowboard & Paragliding
- Sports, Health & Wellness
- General Services
- Banks & Financial Services
- Catering & Event Organisation
- Childcare, Kids Camps & Schools
- Concierge & Property Management Services
- Domestic Cleaning & Laundrettes
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents
- Other Services
- Film & Photography
- Garages & Petrol Stations
- IT, Design & Related Services
- Landscaping, Gardening & Florists
- Plumbers & Heating Specialists
- Worship & Religion
- Emergency services
Mountain Radio Verbier
Live streaming radio from our friends at Mountain Radio.
Verbier / Val de Bagnes
The site Verbier.com and its domain is not affiliated with or owned by any municipal authority. For the official website, go to:
Official website of the Commune of Bagnes.